Saturday, May 19, 2007

Aye aye!

I am not always very nice to be around. I am forever impatient and always losing my temper. I went to Peter Cat for dinner yesterday (had grilled chicken sizzler, because I don't like rice). I saw a weirdly disturbing movie called Under Trial today during the interval of the ManU Chelsea match. I also saw Spidey. Total Hindi flick, with thunder, lightning, memory flashbacks, amnesia et al.
There are a lot of things I want to write about the City, before I leave. Some people are too nice to me. I dont deserve such niceness. Some people aren't. They can go lose themselves. I am a little apprehensive about what lies ahead. I hate doing things I'm not already good at. And most especially I hate doing things for a purpose. In this case, a livelihood.
I'm tired of worrying about money. I wish we could go back to the barter system instead. We dont need money. We need things. People kill for money, not for things. Why complicate lives unnecessarily?
The ISC results came out today. Mine came out on 18th May. I was supposed to go see Main Hoo Na that day but had to cancel it. I also ordered pizza after my parents left teary eyed. And then felt like a complete loser. But you don't need to know this. It really has not much to do with you.
I want a long over coat like MJ. But it must be bloody expensive, no?

3 comments:

Vatsala said...

bloody expensive, si.the good stuff.

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

it'll cost u 2 grands...amar aache..but the men's one..u know..:P

and u went for MNH during ur ISC results..lol..;D

.....and Peter Cat chicken sizzler...sigh!!!..miss eat!!!

:P

Random Doodler said...

@ Vatsala: One of the big ironies, no?

@ moo-lah: You have no idea. MJ's coat is THE coat! :)
ufff...and hangla as always.