Friday, June 16, 2006

Wish List for the Day

I want to meet someone exciting. Someone whom i would want to meet again the day after. Whom i would want to talk to again after the first time.
I want a new soft toy. Yes, in case you were unaware of the fact, i absolutely adore them. For some odd reason people stopped giving me softoys after i turned 15.
I want to be 16 again. I loved being 16.
I want to erase some people from my past. Just because they were irritating...and i dont want to know them now.
I want to erase a bit of me in the past. i wouldnt want to know her either.
I want to do maths. Calculus actually.
I want my dad here.
I want Boomba here.
I want to go to Oxford. I really, really do.
I want to get wet in the rain.
I want to write something more meaningful/interesting/funny.

Okbye

4 comments:

Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

okbye. You don't like Kula Shaker. and go love Headless Sheep. He holds cds.

Random Doodler said...

yes he does. but he has one eye missing. keeps bumping into things.

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

ohkk.....

> i loved being 16 too....
> and also the rain......

> but calculus????.....it SUXXXXXXXX...ask a techie geek like me.....

Random Doodler said...

@Debanuj:
Wht u saying?? i absolutely love calculus! Except memorising the formula part. It was so much fun otherwise!

@Talking Contradiction:
Boomba is a 19 yr old furry big brown bear, a little torn at the neck n with one eye slightly loose now :)