Sunday, June 04, 2006

"Majhkhane roga hoyechhile...abar ektu mota hoye gecho na?" Followed by irritating laughter. Grrrr....sighhh!
I need personalized diet. And swimming pool in the terrace. And gym-at-home with personal (and hot) instructor. And lots and lots of natural activity. Like walks. Cricket matches. Travelling. Playing luko-churi. or catch-catch. And picnics where u yell and run about. And motivation to get my ass off this stupid computer chair and step out of this room.
Sighhh....i need winter. And childhood.

(PS: the blogger in me is back with a vengenance. These exams....! They'll make me do anything, but study.)

5 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA....its funny how 5 lines can actually make me laff....cricket match...cmon u aint serious r u..lol...

Random Doodler said...

well..yes...i am. those were the days...

Vatsala said...

pretty. and since name's not mentioned, sudarshana here, right?

Random Doodler said...

@vatsala:
thanks! and yes it is!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»