Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I feel stupidly sentimental.
Held Ribbon on my lap for 30 minutes and he didnt die or cry, instead kept yawning and flashing toothless grins. [Ribbon, by the way, is my nephew and not a dog! He turned 21 days today]
Went to City Centre all by myself. Realized survival isn't as hard as anyone makes it out to be.Refreshed. Rejuvenated. Replenished. Quite like the Dove ad.
Came home really really late. Took a bus, an auto, a tram and a cab. Ate bhutta.
A very very nice phone conversation. Incomplete, but nice. Ancient Scottish tribe comes through. Mmmuuahh!
I will I will I will. I wont I wont I wont.
I feel like being a kid and sticking my thumb out. "kach kola" Only i wont. I never did that ever. Even when it was ok too.
I think Peanuts is the best. Charlie Brown is so cluless. I am a little clueless now. But it feels nice. Clueless is good. knowing too much--now thats the problem.
Okspacebye :)

4 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

damn!..he's spoiled!

Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

why Ribbon?

The Nutty Pea said...

exactly...why "ribbon"...why is ur 'nephew' called ribbon?!!

Random Doodler said...

oh i cant imagine...must be some complicated inside joke between his parents...whenever i ask they look at each other significantly n say nothing!!!