Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Go

Its one of those moments when you just sit back and look at the magnamity of the calamity that you are a part of. That you are solely responsible for. That is, in fact, you. I have done some pretty stupid things in the past, but this has to take the cake. I am in a place i have absolutely no interest in, i am trying to learn things i do not understand (yes i do understand thats the sole purpose of learning it, but sigh, if thats the question in your mind its obvious u don’t get me) Just leave, why don’t you? Just go away and leave me to ponder upon my goals and communication skills and be a deer caught in the headlight. Only except that this deer is in a tunnel and the headlights are those of an approaching train. Ah, how easy it is to draw analogies when you are in deep shit. Is deep shit an analogy too?
Have you seen Clockwork Orange? I did my first ever presentation on that. Its ironic because thats exactly how i feel. Trapped. Forced to listen to jargon. Like somebody has clamped m eyes and ears open and tied me to a chair. I hate this place much much much more than you can ever imagine. And not just because it sucks, even though thats a major reason. Because i understand as days move by, that this is something i’m just not meant to do. To quote a friend, “this isn’t me”. And so it isn’t. Not even a little. Not even a microscopic bacteria. And to think i chose to come here on my own volition. Without being dragged in kicking and screaming, that is.
2 years of my life. 2 WHOLE years. It amazes me with what fluidity i can see my youth slipping away in front of me. It would amaze you too. Let go of the brand equity. Just let go. Go. Leave. Scram. Out.

7 comments:

The Nutty Pea said...

i get what you mean...but trust me when i say this...it'll pass..this..phase...it'll go. u'll be/feel better.

coffee stain said...

i'd like to say i know how you feel...but nevermind...... ppl take solitude into their lives....solitude to focus.... to come in touch with themselves.... out all alone.... fending your own demons.... this probably could be the first ripple of a huge wave.....it all depends on which way you look at it......you'll see you belong.....just that its not that easy......

dreamy said...

where ARE you?..I means what's this place that sucks so much?

onnesha said...

shit man!
dont tell me all this when i am about to pack my bags a nd leave for another place completely by choice...a thousand what ifs have already started triggering ever since i read this.
shit again!

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Shit!..I understand!
Dont worry so much.Just let it go.Itll pass.
:-)

the dreamer said...

i tell u nevermind the morons... and as the MAN said... 'shit happens...and in the end it doesnt matter at all!'

Random Doodler said...

@ preeta: You have no clue. This is no phase. Not even close.

@coffee stain: i am extremely se-intelligized here, so a lot of what u said went over my head. but i have a feeling u were being nice. so thanks! :)

@dreamy: I try to avoid saying the name as far as i can.

@Onnesha: Dont let this turn u against leaving...go go go. But really, dont enlist yourself anywhere, thats all i ask. Be free, all syustems suck.

@moo-lah: :(

@sushi: thats where the' my youth is slipping away' part comes in. :(