Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Goosebumps are those words said in a particular way at a particular time that get underneath your skin, and refuse to leave.

You will travel to many places
-is my Orkut fortune of the Day.

I went to Mocha and had a hookah!
-that rhymed.

If i promise to be madly in love with you for the whole day, will you buy me all the happiness you can find? If i only pretend to, do you promise to pretend as well?

Lets go in an Alto.
-and have Alphonso mangoes on the way.

Like, dude! Watch it.
What?
It.
Oh, it. I beg your pardon.

Interesting thing to note.
I hate Bombay traffic. This isn't like those "I hate this weather" bit, though i do hate the weather.
I genuinely hate Bombay traffic. I never want to live here. There are too many cars on the road. Thats way too environment unfriendly, for one. Besides, you can never reach anywhere on time. No matter, how early you leave.
I hate being late. My time is precious, even if i'm wasting it. Other people's times are precious too. Even if they are wasting it. Thats their business. I hate keeping people waiting. I try not to.
This has to be the worst place for keeping appointments. It took me 30 minutes to cross a stretch that is probably not more than a 12 minute walk.
I walked.
Life is good when I can walk it.
But the air is horrible.
I hate Bombay traffic. Its much worse than Calcutta traffic. I dont want a car. I want a plane. Or a submarine.
This city depresses me.
But i had hookah at Mocha. Doesnt it sound like hooker?
I didnt have a hooker, i assure you.

Goosebumps are special.
I don't wanna lose you,
But i don't wanna use you
Just to have somebody by my side

It can't be that bad now, can it? I can handle it. I can handle anything.
Except Bombay traffic.

10 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

Mocha is gooooooooooooood!!!..Mocha hookah is goooooooooooood too!!!

And and how corny can u get...alphonso mangoes????!!! go drink some Maaza or something!!!!or go and drink some lemon soda!!!

exhaling smoke said...

a gurl that dosen't like to keep others waitin...... hmm thats a first... new city new emotions... it happens ye feel sad then glad that you'r not in cal..... believe me.... you come back but till ye do....make the most o what ye have.......sigh cal the place i'd thought i'd finnaly get to grips with... but some how it seems to slip away..... hold on..hold on for dear life and hope for the best!....shokal shokal uthe chi... mind not workin straight!
hukka is some thing i despise unless ...you know!

Llama said...

Couldn't agree more... Bombay traffic sucks far more than a lot of things... Spent 6 months trying to run away from this place coz of the crowds!! People just keep banging into you (no pun intended) becoz there's no space to move! You have my sympathies..

Random Doodler said...

@ Moolah- No. I want Alphonso mangoes only.

@ rishi- I do not keep people waiting. i have a phobia for being on time. Its manic, and not v pleasant.
Thsi hookah was good! Champagne flavoured. 'That' i havent had for agess...

@ Poojo C- And it gets worse every minute. Run as fast as u can.

coffee stain said...

awe...poor you.....air mail korbo
with no return add. :P

Llama said...

Y'know.. u do get used to it after a point... It took me a year tho... But there came a time when i'd be too stressed out and would only get some peace in the office-time bus... B'bay traffic aint all bad.. but i am running off anyway in July... no waiting for the rains to come!! I think u should be running too!

Leo M said...

mocha's lame man

Random Doodler said...

its not the place...its the people.

Leo M said...

who are also lame

Random Doodler said...

I wasn't with those ones.