Thursday, March 22, 2007

I don't mind good people so much, or even bad people. What I dont get are false people. The ones who will smile at you and then laugh at you. And those who will invite you for coffee and then have you for dinner.
Its not that I have anything against them, really. I, well, I don't exactly understand them. Why would you want to be two (or more) people? Isn't it bad enough being one?
Like i know some people have public and private selves. Which is, I suppose, okay to some extent. But what is with public and public selves?
Its just so bloody hard to get. And weird. And a trifle irritating.

3 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

im the dual guy...!!..the coffee and the dinner guy...i am i am i am!!!!!!! woohoo im fake!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Why would you want to be two (or more) people? Isn't it bad enough being one?

My point exactly.

Anonymous said...

Great work.