Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sometimes...i just don't know. I mean can there always always be a logical explanation for everything? I swear I am a rationalist at heart...never mind my so-called romantic tendencies. There are really few things in life that i have done on impulse...everything else that seemed impulsive was carefully carefully thought out much before. As in, they might have appeared to be one of those spur-of-the-moment things, but thats just because my brain was working overtime even before you could say 'good-morning sunshine!' Yeah, i have a fast brain, get over it! Even when you think that I'm sleeping or dreaming or high...my mind's not on vacation. The only time that i dont think is when i'm angry...which is another story again.
So yeah anyway, impulse. I am not the most impulsive person, and thats the truth. Except for a few teeny times. That have inevitably inevitably led to severe repurcussions. (Do u realize how i keep repeatin words in this post? Its so funny.)
I tell u, i think way too much. It cannot be good for health, i just know it. Except before i talk. I barely ever think before i speak. And the consequences are, well..hilarious, disastrous whatever your perspective may be. Its funny coz, its always the truth that comes out...and awkward, coz its never really a pleasant truth. And sometimes i can ask really embarassing questions without realizing what is coming. But thats another story,too, which i dont particularly feel like relating.
And whats the point of this post? I dont know, i just got tired of seeing the previous one. Am ektu Eliot-obsessed right now (howmuchever presumptious that might sound) and i feel like i want to quote it everywhere. But i shall refrain for i know that in a few months time i shall be embarassed about it. Except for these two lines that i simply adore:
"Now that lilacs are in bloom
She has a bowl of lilacs in her room"
I probably got the punctuation wrong, but whatever. Aren' those wonderful lines?
I have so many things to do, but i have only one thing on my mind. One track. Ajkei bolchhilam. Never mind. I hate definitions. Boyle's Law and all that. Ugh!
There are some people i'm really happy for. the yay-yay types! And there are somethings really really bugging me. The last time life felt puro perfect was...well, a long time back. Not for too long, but oh well. Absolute perfect...as in, you know, no pet-batha, no slight headache, no chin-chine feeling, like that. Just a nice pleasant buzz. Sigh! Nowadays only beer gives me that. Along with 300 or so calories.
I am going to Bombay. Yay-yay!! Anything to be outta here. Its been crazy since May. Insufferable. Except a few times and a few days and a few things. Bad bad times.
Ummm...i blogged. Now what?

5 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

yes yes...we were tooo bored of ur previous blog....!!!...and and....yes...u think tooo much....science says ur brain cells decrese if u think too much...so the more u think...the lesser will ur brain cells be...and lesser will be the size of ur brain....so lesser will be body wieght.....and hence u can lose ur 'fat' by thinkin.....

now thats wht i call "moo"...

but but but....i really liked the two lines........:)

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

shei aar ki...............:P

Vatsala said...

first i felt so good and then you blew it all up declaring your holiday! sigh.

I have a beautiful Picasso book.Its like another world spliced through color n black n white.It has different seasons.And you can breathe the air in his castle...sometimes moist sometimes crisp.The Lilacs reminded me of it...a whole world.

Lovely post.Have a wonderful holiday! :)

Random Doodler said...

@Debanuj:
It'll take a lot more than plain thinking to decrease my body fat!! and thts the sad truth!

@vatsala:
just a change of place for me to get bored in! thassal..
:)

Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

ah sudusss. I wish you were here. or rather, I was in Bombay. And congratulations on your brain.