Friday, July 28, 2006

I feel so so so mad right now...
Somethings bugging me. Somethings chewing away at my brains at regular intervals of time. Somethings going to drive me over the edge.
And it isnt a big something really. But but but...

I wish i had something to distract myself with.
I hate speaking Hindi. I wont anymore.
I hate exams.
I hate having to pretend everythings ok when its obviously not.
I hate having to be dependant on certain things.
I wish i could be uncivilized and not care.
I want to start over again.
I'm having to eat some of my own words even though no one knows it yet. And its not pleasant.
Damn it...nothings ever ever perfect. Not even the little things that you dont even expect would be perfect.

Theres simply too much anger in me right now. And a little bit of hurt. And a little bit of denial. And a little bit of realization... this is how it has always been and always will be.
Geography can only change this much.

4 comments:

The Nutty Pea said...

sudu please...tell me wats up...i know ur not ok n u havent been for a while, but i wanted to give u ur space so i didnt really bring it up. gimme a missed call when n if u feel like it...i'll call u immediately. but plz just tell me...i donno why, but i feel partially responsible for whats going on

Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

ditto.

Random Doodler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Random Doodler said...

damnit! i wanted to disable comments on this one!!
how on earth are u supposed to do tht?

guys relax...mood swing, im sure!